Glide Data Grid is a no-compromise, outrageously react fast data grid with rich rendering, first-class accessibility, and full TypeScript support.
Glide Data Grid supports –
- Scale to millions of rows: Cells are rendered lazily on demand for memory efficiency. You only need to fetch the data that is being displayed.
- Real-time updates: Can handle hundreds of thousands of updates per second. Less time spent updating the grid means more time running your application.
- Inline charts (sparklines): Display important time series data to your users directly in the grid. Evaluate dozens of charts at a glance without any delay.
- Asynchronous data: No matter if your data is local or streaming over the internet, Glide Data Grid is ready to give your users the best possible experience.
- Fully free & open source: MIT licensed so you can use Glide Data Grid in commercial projects. This canvas-based grid is maintained by Glide.